Adds an additional 100Ah.
Expandable and stackable with an additional Pod.
Sits squarely on the top of Nature's Generator Elite.
How to recharge your Nature's Generator Elite Power Pod?
What can the Nature's Generator Elite Power Pod power?
All run times are estimated. By using your system with the inlcuded Power Panel, run times are extended further.
Nature's Generator Elite + Elite Power Pod
32" LED TV
12 Hours of Normal Use
26 Hours of Normal Use
Modem & Router
LED Light Bulb
40 - 60 Hours
26- 40 Hours
Technical Specification & Warranty
12 months Limited Warranty
- One 12V DC port (240W max)
- Expansion Port: 200A Fuse
- Solar Input (300W Max)
- Product dimensions without cart: 18 x 12 x 15 in.
- Weight out of box: Generator - 90 lbs
- Operating temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Storage Temperature: 23–111 °F (-5–45 °C)
- Front LCD Display shows battery level, output information and more
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Type: AGM Sealed Lead Acid
- Capacity: 100Ah (1200Wh)
- Keep plugged in or recharge every 4 months of non-use
- Built-in charge controller
- Built-in low battery protection
What's In The Box
Nature's Generator Elite Power Pod
- 1 x Nature's Generator Elite Power Pod
- 1 × User Guide
- Hardware box
The Nature's Generator Elite Power Pod also includes a compartment on the top section of the product. The fuse connector for expansion purposes is stored here. You can also store any other items inside the compartment that you may want to keep handy with your unit.
Manual & Quick Start Guide