Adds an additional 100Ah.
Expandable and stackable with an additional Pod.
Sits squarely on the top of Nature's Generator.
How to recharge your Nature's Generator Power Pod?
- Using the Nature's Generator Power Panel - Estimated recharge time: 10 - 15 hrs.
- Using the Nature's Generator Battery Charger/Maintainer - Estimated recharge time: 10 - 15 hrs. (sold separately )
What can the Nature's Generator power?
All run times are estimated. By using your system with the inlcuded Power Panel, run times are extended further.
Nature's Generator + Power Pod
32" LED TV
10 Hours of Normal Use
9+ Hours of Normal Use
Modem & Router
LED Light Bulb
20 - 30 Hours
12- 20 Hours
Technical Specification & Warranty
12 months Limited Warranty
- One 12V DC port (240W max)
- Expansion Port: 200A Fuse
- Solar Input (200W Max)
- Product dimensions without cart: 18 x 12 x 15 in.
- Weight out of box: Generator - 90 lbs
- Operating temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Storage Temperature: 23–111 °F (-5–45 °C)
- Front LCD Display shows battery level, output information and more
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Type: AGM Sealed Lead Acid
- Capacity: 100Ah (1200Wh)
- Keep plugged in or recharge every 4 months of non-use
- Built-in charge controller
- Built-in low battery protection
What's In The Box
Nature's Generator Power Pod
- 1 x Nature's Generator Power Pod
- 1 × User Guide
- Hardware box
The Nature's Generator Power Pod also includes a compartment on the top section of the product. The fuse connector for expansion purposes is stored here. You can also store any other items inside the compartment that you may want to keep handy with your unit.
Manual & Quick Start Guide