Continually create and use your own power by keeping the included Nature's Generator Power Panel connected to the Nature's Generator.
The included Nature's Generator Power Panel's sturdy design is reinforced with 3.2mm of safety and anti-reflective glass.
The Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit can be installed next to almost any indoor breaker panel. By connecting your Nature's Generator to the Power Transfer Kit you'll more easily be able to continue providing power to your most needed items in case of power loss.
Get to know your Nature's Generator Gold - PE System
- 3 AC outlets deliver up to 1800-Watt of peak pure sine wave AC power
- Monocrystalline solar panel provides up to 100-Watt of recharging power; some assembly required
- Central LCD display shows system information
- Universal heavy duty cart included and designed to work with Nature's Generator, Nature's Generator Power Pod or both. Some assembly required.
- By installing the power transfer kit and linking up to four circuits from your indoor breaker panel, you will be able to keep your most important items running in case of power loss common circuits to keep backed up include common areas, lights, garage doors, refrigerators, etc.
- Integrated uninterrupted power supply (UPS) function
- 200-Watt solar charge controller and port
- 300-Watt wind generator charge controller and port
- 90-Watt built-in quick charge battery charger
- 2 USB ports deliver up to 3 Amp or 15-Watt output
- Built-in 600-Volt / 175 Amp expansion port for connecting an unlimited amount of Nature's Generator Power Pods
How to recharge your Nature's Generator Gold - PE System?
- Using included AC Cord - Estimated recharge time: 10 - 15 hrs.
- Using the Nature's Generator Power Panel - Estimated recharge time: 10 - 15 hrs.
- Using the Nature's Generator Wind Turbine. (sold separately and charge times can vary)
What can the Nature's Generator Gold PE System power?
All run times are estimated. By using your system with the inlcuded Power Panel, run times are extended further.
32" LED TV
4 Hours of Normal Use
8 Hours of Normal Use
Modem & Router
LED Light Bulb
Technical Specification & Warranty
12 months Limited Warranty
- Output Power: 1800W max
- Output Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
- Output Voltage: 120V
- Output Frequency: 60Hz
- Three 120V household AC outlets
- Two USB ports - 3A of combined power
- One 12V DC port (240W max)
- Expansion Port: 200A Fuse
- Charging AC Input (90W)
- Solar Input (200W Max)
- Wind Input (300W Max)
- Type: AGM Sealed Lead Acid
- Capacity: 60Ah (720Wh)
- Keep plugged in or recharge every 4 months of non-use
- Built-in charge controller
- Built-in low battery protection
- Product dimensions with cart: 23 × 17 × 22 in.
- Product dimensions without cart: 18 x 12 x 15 in.
- Weight out of box: Generator - 90 lbs
- Operating temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Storage Temperature: 23–111 °F (-5–45 °C)
- Front LCD Display shows battery level, output information and more
- LCD button turns on the LCD display
- Warranty: 12 Months
What's In The Box
- 1 × 1800W Nature's Generator
- 1 × Accessory Box ( Heavy Duty Cart)
- 1 × Smart Key
- 1 × User Guide
- 1 x Power Cord (Inside back compartment)
Manual & Quick Start Guide
*The heavy duty cart is designed to hold two Nature's Generator Power Pod on top of Nature's Generator.
Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit
- 1x Power Transfer Kit
- 1 × Conduit for Power Trasnfer Kit
- 1 x Cable clamps for Power Transfer Kit
- 10 Foot 12AWG Power cord for Power Transfer Kit
Manual & Quick Start Guide
Power Transfer Kit Start Guide